A couple of weeks ago I was outside lighting the grill when a flower pot I had stashed on the side of the house last summer caught my eye. It was a pot of tulips from last Easter time. What a delightful surprise to see it had several tiny green leaves emerging from the dirt. It was a gift of nature! New life! I placed it out in the sun and have been watering it and as you can see it is growing! Can't wait to see the tulips.
In one of my first posts, I added a photo of the tree in my backyard from late February. The same tree is pictured above taken on March 15th. Spring has sprung in Arizona. I think I also caught a wiff of the the heavenly orange blossoms that are about to intoxicate the valley. I love this time of year in AZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment