Monday, March 15, 2010

Enjoying Time Off

Beth and Dave at the golf course

This morning my cell phone rang at about 8 am. It was an APS Healthcare employee, asking me a technical question about a customer in Arizona. I told her that my position was eliminated about two weeks ago. She said she couldn't believe it and that it was a big loss to the company. I told her I appreciated that, and that it was really ok. She asked me who she should call about her question. I told her to call the Customer Care Line. I also told her the correct answer to her question.

I was in a hurry because I had golf date with my son in law, Dave. It was a GORGEOUS day for golf - sunny, breezy and perfect! We golfed with two other gentleman. One played football for the Chicago Bears in the 70's. My son-in-law liked that information. We played 18 holes. He had some great hits, but had a tendency to go in the sand today. He had TWO pars! I had one. It was a great way to spend four hours on a lovely spring day.

I also made two potential employer inquiries this morning before I left and I have a networking meeting tomorrow, just in case anyone is worried that I am just flitting away the days enjoying myself. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment