On my 27th birthday, I received a set of golf clubs AND the BEST birthday present ever - which was my son, Jack. We are pictured below on our birthday his 30th birthday, with his happy little girl.


These are my beautiful daughters. As you can see they are both "with child" and are due on the same day which I predict will be May 16th but they say earlier. It is a very exciting time.

- Three generations -
My parents are 85 and 82 and as you can see, they enjoy an evening martini and unfortunately, cigarettes. I like to say they cannot see so well; they cannot hear so well; they cannot get around like they used to - but they sure do enjoy life! They visited for two weeks and it was a very busy two weeks. It was my last week of employment and a week of birthdays, showers, golf, pedicures, shopping, Desert Botanical Garden and just fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment