Sunday, June 6, 2010

some good bye drawings








My grand daughters were secretively and busily preparing these messages for me the other day while I was preparing for departure. They are now decorating my walls here. I am also REALLY enjoying the photo calendar that Natalie designed and gave me for my birthday. The pictures are great and I am enjoying them every day.

There are a couple of items I have already noticed that are particular to Texas. I hear a lot of people say:

"ahm fixin to...."

and

"yahahl"

I've heard it on the post, in the groceries and among others.

It is kind of a relaxed way of speaking. ah kinda lahk it.

The other thing I have noticed is that i see the state of Texas everywhere - in the grocery at breakfast in stores. I will take some photos and share them. It is hilarious, at least to me it is hilarious!

Happy 29th birthday today to my sweet daughter, Sarah. Ahh shure do love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment