Tuesday, June 22, 2010




Beth, not even I know how a dream will come true, until it does.

But if you just keep showing up, they always do.

Big-Love-Hug,
The Universe



A few years ago one of my friends started sending me these daily emails from "The Universe". I am including the email address if you want to start receiving them. Here it is:

theuniverse@tut.com

At first I thought they were just silly inspirational statements but I started looking forward to them and now I figure we can use all the inspiration we can muster up. Sometimes they are just okay but sometimes I REALLY connect. I do like today's because I do believe it is true.

We have to keep showing up and who knows

what dreams will come true!!


Today I am attending a day long training on :

OBTAINING GOALS

I will let you know how it goes.

Peace out



No comments:

Post a Comment