Monday, March 25, 2013

Visitors!



It didn't take long for my first visitors to arrive.

Nell and her eldest and youngest made the drive on Friday.

We had lots of fun. I was stricken with laryngitis on Friday morning so I had to whisper all weekend. Rex kept asking me why I was whispering and did I have whisper in my friend's house. Nellie said it was a blessing, but I know she was kidding.....

I think!

We had some great meals, and went to the beach, had ice cream, built sand castles, walked along the beach, baked cookies, even went to Palm Sunday Mass. Rex kept playing swords with the palms. I took him outside so he could run.

Soon enough they were on their way....they say they are coming back for Easter!













2 comments:

  1. looks like a nice visit, so nice. rex looks so big...no longer a baby boy......hjw

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful enjoying your family. Lucky to be able to work so close, huh? I'm happy for you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete