I had an enjoyable ride over to San Diego.
I took a two lane, windy road through the desert passing saguaros an going through sandy washes. I found a Mexican radio station and had the windows down with the music blasting. It really felt like Arizona.
Went through Gila Bend and took a photo of the Space Age Inn.
Stopped at the DQ in Yuma for a Reese's peanut butter cup blizzard.
Took photos of the wind mills.
Went to the beach today and ran and walked.
Ele made a delicious asparagus egg dish for breakfast.
Oh, and most importantly, I found where I have to go to work tomorrow!
Yikes, I have to be out of here by 7 am.....that will take some getting used to! I've gotten used to relaxed, slow mornings, walking in my backyard and breathing, listening to Pandora radio, playing WWFs and reading the paper. Cheesh.







Isn't it nice to be on the move again, though?
ReplyDeletelooks wonderful....hjw
ReplyDeleteIt DOES look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI love the beach, you are a lucky little beach!!