Getting comfortable in a new city in all new surroundings
takes some time.....
actually it takes all my time.
Finding out what I am supposed to do at work
meeting all new people at work
convincing them all
that I know what I am talking about....
yikes
it wears me out.
So, just for some catch up......
the weather in San Diego is pretty much
delightful.
The mornings are often cloudy with the sun coming out late morning
and then sometimes a fog rolls in
just when I get off work.
But it is spectacular each morning as I drive to work,
the Pacific Ocean is to my left,
and on the way home,
it is to my right.
The enormous expanse of blue, blue water
it just there!
Very cool.
A lot different than the desert!!
I find myself going down to the beach several times a week
and my feet just want to run...
even though my body really doesn't enjoy it much anymore,
so I run and I walk, I run and I walk
and it feels great!!
Plus, there is lots to do and see in San Diego.
I recently to the Coaster (a commuter train) from Carlsbad down to San Diego.
Last weekend I went home for Sweet Willa's birthday
soooooo......
photos to follow:
waiting for the train to arrive
I wore a flower in my hair
railroad crossing
look out for "r"s
spell it
without any "r"s......
all kinds of yachts!
New Pope
Francis I
I loved the colorful display of t shirts
peace
and
love
now this is a cool pirate ship
I will explore it when I have guests visit me
This was at a street fair.
These purses were made in Kenya
I bought a really cool green one.
colorful dresses for little girls
Now at the birthday party
what a cool crown Sarah made for Willa
wow!
here is the birthday girl and mama
what a cutie pie
another masterpiece by Sarah
there is a happy birthday girl
what are they talking about???!!!!
I like stripes and polka dots
nice composition
birthday girl with mom and dad and brother




Well, I'll comment! Wish I could visit. I'd love to see San Diego!
ReplyDeleteRailroad crossing, look out for cars, can you spell it without any r's???
Love Willa's cake and cute polka-dot dress with the lace collar. Looks like a great party.
Keep blogging! Nice peek into your life.
Come visit!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe Patsy could come down to San Diego too!
ReplyDeletethat's fun. me likey.
ReplyDelete