Friday, October 26, 2012

Off to Paris

To all my fans ( I think there are five of you), out there in Internet land - how about commenting on my posts?

I spend a lot of time typing one fingered, so it would make me happy if you all said SOMETHING!

Although Anonymous Did say 'them are some nice photos'. I would guess that might have been my younger daughter... But just a guess. Cuz the comment WAS anonymous.

Ok.

I am off tomorrow morning for the Gothic tour of Paris. We leave at 0515 hours. We will be touring the catacombs, cemetery where Jim Morrison and Oscar Wilde are buried, gargoyles, Eiffel Tower and a night cruise on the Seine.

In honor of Halloween. Or, if you'd rahther, All Saint's Day. Here in Deutschland, they have slaughter of animal day. It' an annual autumn celebration.

Tchous

9 comments:

  1. Well, that sounds lovely, the slaughter of the animals day. Tell Jim Morrison I said hi. I remember him from college. Bet he doesn't remember me tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah, you's a good guesser. ooooo susiek and jim hooked it up?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I faithfully read your posts and am always called back to reality by a screaming baby or demanding toddler before I can comment.

    I am going to live vicariously through you this weekend if you don't mind. Paris is my favorite place in the world and I really wish I were there right now!! (I lived there for a bit in college. I also told Mark that we would be living there again someday...)

    I hope you have so much fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI. MOM HERE. I GUESS ARE THERE AND PROBABLY READY YO CALL IT A DAY RIGHT''PEOPLE ALL OVER


















































































      MOM HERE. YOU'RE PRPB




















      MOM HERE. LIKEDNYOUR BLOG. IT SOUNDS SPOOKY TO ME.


















      Delete
  4. SORRY. THIS COMPUTER IS CRAZY. I LIKED YOUR BLOG. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Living Life Beth,
    Now that you have fans, do you feel a sense of responsibility to keep us up to date with your amazing travels? I certainly hope so, because I am right now in my boring office, and when I go home I will read my book. I am not in PARIS or MUNICH or watching snow fall in Germany, so I really appreciate you sharing with me. I look forward to seeing the pictures, and reading the words. Try not to disappoint me by forgetting to post.
    Sincerely,
    Your Fan Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Fan Kathy,

    That's a of pressure, but at the same ti me, it' s encouraging to know that fans are actually reading my feeble words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The news here in Deutschland is all about Super Storm Sandy. I feel grateful that my name is not Sandy. Also, of course it is very frightening to think of the devestation and lack of power.

    CNN is the only news station I get here and Sandy does not stop.

    ReplyDelete