I find the above quote inspirational.
It's quiet here in Sierra Vista
It's beautiful
lots of mountains near and far
the Huachucas
Mule Mountain
The Dragoons
big sky
a symphony of colors
at
sunrise
and
sunset
Purple mountain majesties
It's quiet here in Sierra Vista
It's beautiful
lots of mountains near and far
the Huachucas
Mule Mountain
The Dragoons
big sky
a symphony of colors
at
sunrise
and
sunset
Purple mountain majesties
near and far
It is much quieter
than
Phoenix
the night sky is
a black not seen just 2.5 hours north of here
and
the stars
are
so
bright.
I can see layers of stars
It's quiet
It might be an opportunity for me to
It is much quieter
than
Phoenix
the night sky is
a black not seen just 2.5 hours north of here
and
the stars
are
so
bright.
I can see layers of stars
It's quiet
It might be an opportunity for me to
get quiet
and
stop with the
busy-ness
I
seem to fill my life with.
I have six months to be here with
myself.
and
stop with the
busy-ness
I
seem to fill my life with.
I have six months to be here with
myself.
But today I had a
happy
visit
from a couple of my beloveds:
happy
visit
from a couple of my beloveds:
Old brick building
front door on
a
diagonal
OK
Where are we?
front door on
a
diagonal
OK
Where are we?
Wherever you are, it looks beautiful. Cohen is getting so big! I love babies in onesies.
ReplyDeletenew york?
ReplyDelete~nellie
So close, Nell!!!! Try again
ReplyDelete