What a great spring-time Easter weekend
I
arrived
home
in a record
2.5 hours
during rush hour in Phoenix
only
I
was coming
in
while
all of the workers were coming out
stopped at Nell's
and so did Sarah and Cohen
Then spur of the moment
went
to
Thursday's
washing of the feet celebration/Mass
with Nell and family.
My favorite
part
of the event
was
having the Welter children
all over me.
All of them, at one time or another was either
smashed up against me,
or I was holding someone,
or someone was sitting on my lap
all of them
what
a
lucky
Noni
am I.
It was long.
One and a half hours!!!!
We were all tie-tie by the end.
Friday morning I woke up with the
CASA calling,
so
off I went to the Casa, arriving at 6:30 am
watching the early morning sun
and
enjoying the beautiful grounds
walked the labyrinth
and sat and observed the north side of Camelback
thinking
of
how
all in life comes and goes
a
cycle
birth, life, death, renewal
over and over and over
Peg joined me for an early morning hike up Camelback
after an outdoor sunrise service at the Casa.
Lots of yardwork
cutting and trimming and pulling weeds
Afternoon visit in with Nat and Ava
outdoors in the breezy perfect afternoon
then
David Sedaris with Sarah
hilarious
car washed
front window of car replaced
(ran into a rock)
Lunch with Nat, Jack, Ava
Spontaneous 9 holes at Ken McDonald
with Jack and Dave
Spontaneous dinner
Mass
and all day with all of my beloveds
I
arrived
home
in a record
2.5 hours
during rush hour in Phoenix
only
I
was coming
in
while
all of the workers were coming out
stopped at Nell's
and so did Sarah and Cohen
Then spur of the moment
went
to
Thursday's
washing of the feet celebration/Mass
with Nell and family.
My favorite
part
of the event
was
having the Welter children
all over me.
All of them, at one time or another was either
smashed up against me,
or I was holding someone,
or someone was sitting on my lap
all of them
what
a
lucky
Noni
am I.
It was long.
One and a half hours!!!!
We were all tie-tie by the end.
Friday morning I woke up with the
CASA calling,
so
off I went to the Casa, arriving at 6:30 am
watching the early morning sun
and
enjoying the beautiful grounds
walked the labyrinth
and sat and observed the north side of Camelback
thinking
of
how
all in life comes and goes
a
cycle
birth, life, death, renewal
over and over and over
Peg joined me for an early morning hike up Camelback
after an outdoor sunrise service at the Casa.
Lots of yardwork
cutting and trimming and pulling weeds
Afternoon visit in with Nat and Ava
outdoors in the breezy perfect afternoon
then
David Sedaris with Sarah
hilarious
car washed
front window of car replaced
(ran into a rock)
Lunch with Nat, Jack, Ava
Spontaneous 9 holes at Ken McDonald
with Jack and Dave
Spontaneous dinner
Mass
and all day with all of my beloveds
quite the catholic you are :) ~daughter
ReplyDeleteI go where I am called.
ReplyDelete