I
have really covered some territory
in the past few weeks
San Diego
Pittsburgh
Seven Springs
drove back to
Indianapolis
visited with
family
and
friends
it has been a whirlwind.....
We stopped in Columbus, Ohio
to see the house we used to live in
German Village
The house was over a hundred years old when we lived there.
Sarah and Jack both came home from
the hospital to that house.
I remember sitting on that stoop
when the kids
were babies
happy memories

Love this photo that Nellie sent me
which was taken in San Diego
I love how Sophie and Lilly are
leaning into me....
I always feel so petite
when I'm with
my baby brother, Andrew and Mike!!
these are some friends from grade school
I had not seen a few of them
for
over
FORTY
years
!!!
One of my silly high school pals on St. Paddy's Day
with cousin Jeannie on St. Paddy's Day
These two Irish lasses, ages 85 and 83
had a big day on St. Paddy's Day.
(Their baby sister (82) had a cold and
was greatly distraught about
missing St. Paddy's Day!!)
They were troopers.
We went to the parade where they
stood and watched for an HOUR AND A HALF
!!!!
Then to the Elbow room for a beer
Then to the Atheneum where they
pushed through crowds of revelers
to get to where the Irish music was being played
They sang and said hello
and had another beer;
then off the to
the Irish Mutt
where a tenor was supposed to sing
but they day was long and
I took the party animals home
tired
but
happy
They LOVE St. Paddy's day!
pretty Beleek pot at Mom's
The beautiful lodge we stayed in at Seven Springs Ski Resort
John received some really cool gifts for his birthday.
Here is learning to play the ukelele from
sister Susie
Cecilia presented John with lots
of
badges
and
awards
for his birthday.
Here, mom and dad are presenting him with
a badge of honor.
It was a great time off and now,
I
must
return to work.
I leave Wednesday for my next assignment.
It is a six month assignment
and
it
is
in
southern Arizona
so I won't be too
far
away
from
home
!!!!
I like the picture of me and John. Never too old to learn! :)
ReplyDelete