this was me this morning
reading the paper and drinking coffee

A photo of my beloved grandchildren and daughter at LaJolla
it was windy and chilllllllly
If it is not one making a face.....
it is two others......
I do not know where they got these tendencies!!!
It must be from their father's side!
We had SO much fun on the beach....
Lily and Sophie were in another world running and gathering
things swept up on the beach
it was freeeeeeezing....
but they were SO happy just running and gathering
and getting wet.....
we went for several long, wet, cold walks on the beach
party animals.....
Sophie in the sunset
a special birthday present from Ava
I
LOVE
it!!!!
My birthday boy!!
A special birthday lunch
at The Farm
with my dear friends....
the weather was perfect!
Hiking at South Mountain on my birthday
I
feel
like
what
I
think
a
soldier
on
leave
feels
like.....
I just cannot get enough of
EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Kids, grandkids, friends
hiking, biking, golf, yoga
dinners with kids
dinners with friends
sitting in my backyard ....
breathing in the fresh spring smells....
ahhh
Tomorrow I am headed off to a week
of visiting family
and more celebrations!!!
It is a very happy time
No comments:
Post a Comment