My new favorite hike
Torrey Pines.
5.2 miles
down the beach, up the hill, up the hill, up the hill
then
down
down
oh, with some FANTASTIC views of the ocean
on the way down.....
I walked right by this and then I stopped and thought about the
symmetry
and turned around and snapped this....
Instagram
turned out really artsy
Have been getting lots of these types of shots of this darling little guy
I finally met him last weekend
what a sweetheart....
HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE ME
(really)
oops... shh... don't tell....one of MY helicopters....the frog....
had an outing with this 13 year old
she went with me get my hair done.
She told Molly she is a vegetarian, except for bacon....she loves bacon.
We had a fun shopping outing....
another photo sent to me
he's wearing a onesie I gave him.
so big
my friend Kaye.....she's fun she likes fritos and m&ms
not too many of my friends eat fritos and m&ms
a delicious dinner of steamed asparagus with Parmesan, grilled onions, sliced beefsteak tomatoes and fresh scallops with butter and salt and pepper
did I say yum?
My landlord put up a handrail so that
if any other of my grandchildren visit, they will have something to hold onto
when going up or down
nice
view of my garden...
another sunset shot....
I think I want to move here.......




I think I want to move there too! Especially after each of your posts...
ReplyDeletesounds like paradise. such lovely views.....hjw
ReplyDeletethat baby is SO cute!!!
ReplyDeletehe looks just like me.