Friday, August 30, 2013

OMG - IT IS AUGUST 30th!!!!!!!



This month has flown by!!!!




Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end....



August is all but over, and what a fantastic month it has been.


Where to start....


let me  check my photos....


uh-oh

there are a lot of sunset shots.....


oh well...

what can I say?

I AM at the beach......



jeez, give me a break....




G O R G E O U S




S P E C T A C U L A R



V I B R A N T 





I    S E E    G O D 






T H E    H O L Y   S P I R I T






H A L L E L  U J A H





Quick trip to Indy for my dear parents'

65th wedding anniversary...


Don't they look great?????

It was a sweet trip









Love this shot of late August backyard.......

green grass, flowers in bloom, deep shadows...





oh, hello, FULL MOON!!!








oh hello new employer.....





I did not mean to take a movie of the clouds....


but I did.....

isn't it cool?





Visited Balboa Park

what a beautiful place....

gardens, museums, art, side walk performers.....

saw a great photography display in the museum





The great ships in San Diego





Wandered around the gardens in the

Self Realization Fellowship

one afternoon...

peaceful and magnificent



Koi pond.....





oh, yes, I do have a bunch of grand children

here are the Yipes, Stripes gang




Me in repose...looking at my iphone









I am fortunate to  receive shots of my darling grandchildren from time to time.

Above -- the oldest - playing volleyball.








.... and the youngest....

just looking delicious....





oh, THERE I am!!

on the beach at sunset....


two weeks from today, I will be back in my OWN home!!!


What a great summer it has been~  

3 comments:

  1. as usual, it looks like you took advantage to enjoy your surroundings to the fullest. nice pictures, such lovely sunsets
    hjw

    ReplyDelete
  2. them are a lot of sunsets...so pretty. love those grandkids of yours.

    ReplyDelete