Sunday, July 21, 2013

July Visitors


Sarah arrived with her little darlings

late on a Friday night.


It was a long drive and the little angels went right to sleep.

Sar and I sat on the deck - she loved the cool!










Off we went in the morning, into town...













We walked a lot and looked at the ships.








Later, we went to the beach.

The kids didn't know quite what to make of the sand.

First the bounced on it, then rolled in it, then....

started eating it.


We tried to stop them, but their little hands were quick.

They kept spitting it out...but kept eating it.

It was disturbing to observe, and difficult to stop them!


The next day, a lot of sand was evacuated

(from their bowels)










 Early the next day we took off for SeaWorld.





Where we saw lots of fish, and turtles, and BEARS!!






They were interested in the bear.











At first we had the place to ourselves but then the rest of humanity showed up and we were packed in the place -

 like sardines.


Sardines at Sea World


I did love the child sized chairs and cubby holes for kids. I loved this mini-bench for Cohen.




I had to work on Monday but they went to the zoo and the beach. Soon, it was time for them to go.

 I'm so happy they came to beach for a visit!






Here I am at my usual post......the beach at sunset.



4 comments:

  1. they did a lot yn the short they were there. don't eat sand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah should be a model. The kids are cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. that's sweet... I hope she reads this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun. thanks for having us, mama.
    probs not aunt susie. but thank you :)

    ReplyDelete