Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sisters













My sisters have come to visit in San Diego.

It is very strange because although they are in San Diego,

they are staying downtown tonight and then tomorrow I will connect with them

for the weekend but here they are downtown in the 

French Quarter.

Susie above.






Patsy above





This is where I saw the sunset....

about 40 miles north of where they are.




I went for about a 4 mile run/walk and then parked myself on the beach to watch


the sunset.

Can't get enough of the sunsets over the ocean.





aaahhhh...

tomorrow I will go into San Diego as soon as I get off of work.

They are going on a segway tour, I bought tickets for the Diamondback-Padres baseball game,
Saturday we are going on a boat to Catalina Island 

and more fun on Sunday.

Work/fun/work/fun/work/fun/work/fun/work/fun

1 comment:

  1. hope you have a ball....susan and patsy look great

    ReplyDelete