Well, time has just been flying by here
in Sunny Arizona -
So, I better catch up with photos:
I drove mom and dad up to Sedona on the Thursday before they left.
We had lunch at Taos Cantina...
it was delicious.
We sat outside in the gentle afternoon winter sun.
We drank 'Sweaty Betty' beers....

We stopped at Montezuma Castle on the way up to Sedona
A beautiful afternoon of golf at
Ken McDonald
Dad and Jack -
Soph doling the 'jewels' GGMA brought for the girls
I really put my dad to work while he was here.
He was showing me how to operate the fan here.
'Oh, Nell.'
Photo by Sarah on the day of mom and dad's departure.
My Dad wired a new light so my beautiful photograph
can be seen. It was no easy feat, he spent hours in the attic
installing the new light.
Brunch with Patsy and her gang near Folsom, Ca
A delicious paella by Jim
it was a
FEAST
Can't go to California without going to some wineries!
Here, Patsy and Jim are unpacking a delicious picnic lunch
at Shenandoah winery.
At Shenandoah winery
We drove out to good old
Tortilla Flat
on the first day of their trip to AZ.

Dad got a little crazy at the bar
here, he is riding a bucking bronco ....
bar stool.
We all wrote our names on a dollar bill with the date
and they tacked it on the wall with the other thousands of one
dollar bills.
at Canyon Lake
Gotta always do a little jewelry shopping
in AZ.....'which one....which one' ????
This was the first job dad did while he was visiting,
fixed my dresser. I really put the guy to work!
Another great visit to AZ -
they shouldda stayed a little longer!
OK,
I have to practice relaxing before I go back to work in a month......
great memories, it was wonderful and beautiful . thanks for th pics and story of our visit
ReplyDelete