Thursday, February 9, 2012

Colonoscopy Time/Down time






I have been spending as much time as possible

in my

backyard.

It is just so relaxing

with the temperature around 75,
the fresh smell of the green grass,
red-headed humming birds buzzing around
watching the baby buds get bigger each day on the tree,
just laying around watching the clouds and the blue sky,
oh,
and the yellow grapefruit
(ready to be picked)




Oh,

I decided that I should have a colonoscopy
that I have put off for NINE years........

I have the time off, I have insurance that will finally cover it,

and, every year when I go for my physical, I feel guilty when
the Dr. tells me I should

do it.

So, I made the appointment,
did the cleanse
and went in for the procedure.....

I really don't remember a thing about it.

All was clear. I'm good for another ten years!

Now I feel great. A little groggy, but great!

3 comments:

  1. I actually think about the day when I will have to get a colonoscopy and dread it like the plague.

    Glad you forget it after...ha!

    Also- I am glad you are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Yes, I put it off for about as I could, and am very grateful that I am good to go, at least for another 10 years!!

    ReplyDelete