Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stuff

It
is
getting
to
be
hot and windy
down here
in

Sierra Vista.

There seem to be fires to east

Fires to the south

Fires to the west

and lots of smoke
in
the air.

Here

are
some
Pictures

of things going on around here


lately:



My new change bowl

( I made it!!)


My new jewelry holder

(I made it!)

This is my change holder
I
made
it.

From rounding the clay to creating
the bowl
shaving it
glazed it
fired
it

and

presto

a very cool bowl!!


The glaze turned out so great
it was such a surprise!

It just looked like a boring glaze before it was fired


My first cup
I
think
I will
give
it

to my beloved
eldest

daughter.


Again,
I formed the bowl
out of clay
glazed it
and
I
think it turned out cool!



I
have always had this thing
for Mark Grace
and there he was
at the baseball game

tee hee



Baby boy loved the sand lot


Chase Field



I personally
think
it looks
professional

Maybe
I
could start selling them!!




3 comments:

  1. wtf??? your eldest daughter??? wtf???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought you were going to say eldest sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only cuz she was making fun of my new art interest and she begged me not to give any to her so.... I just thought she would appreciate it !!!

    ReplyDelete