Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday, Confirmation, Communion, Summer!

I

didn't realize I had

so many photos to post

until I started loading them!

There are a lot

so I hope you enjoy them:





Proud mommas with their bouncing

baby boys

All the girls want to see what Lily is doing.


Sweet pure innocence

Lily on her 1st Communion/Confirmation Day


Lily's special cake

lovingly prepared by her Aunt Sarah
(it was deloshous)


Mommy and daughter

(those teeth are coming in!)


Sophie and Lily

posing cheek to cheek


Noni and the girls


Nat and Paul looking on


What a sweetie - all dressed up for the 1st Communion


A summer meal

with spinach salad, corn on the cob, watermelon

loin of pork prepared on the grill


Hooray for Sarah

her birthday party at my house


Pretty roses

a surprise for her 30th birthday from Merrill


What would I do without Paul?

He just jumps in and helps with everything.


.... Happy birrrrrthday to you......


My new pillows for my couch

Yes, that is a martooni -

(I have been looking for the perfect pillows since December!)


Sunflowers for summer....


Another view of the dinner table


It's watermelon time....

yum - sweet and seedless


Another pillow -

Yes, that is a man drinking a martooni

(I just liked it)

I love these pillows they are sophisticated and the

colors bring in all the colors in the room.

2 comments:

  1. that sure was a fun weekend!! love the new pillows. i love that picture of lil too. do not like the pic of me. u.g.l.y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tsk, tsk Nell..you are drop dead gorgeous

    ReplyDelete