I love this ballad
and I love Eva Cassidy
I remember the first time I heard this song - a Sunday morning on 95.5
soon after I moved into my house in historic PHX in 1999.
I was mesmerized by the tune and the words and soon after researched it
and found it was an a very old song of either Celtic or Scottish origin.
Still love it.
(Be sure to press pause on MyTunes so you can hear Eva)
and I love Eva Cassidy
I remember the first time I heard this song - a Sunday morning on 95.5
soon after I moved into my house in historic PHX in 1999.
I was mesmerized by the tune and the words and soon after researched it
and found it was an a very old song of either Celtic or Scottish origin.
Still love it.
(Be sure to press pause on MyTunes so you can hear Eva)
No comments:
Post a Comment