2) Quilting - don't I look sweet and content? I was swearing because I kept sticking myself with the needle and losing the needle and my stitches were irregular and crooked. In the end there two long threads dangling below. I hope my mother appreciated my contribution to the baby quilt!
3) The James Whitcomb Riley house in Greenfield, Indiana. You know, the poet who wrote "Little Orphan Annie".
4) This was an abandoned old house on the side of the road on the way to Greenfield. I like remaining half of the gingerbread. Or, maybe it caught my eye because it needed a paint job....
5) A scene from Ellenberger Park where I played as a child.
6) My mother with her most recent work of art - a baby quilt - for the first baby of my baby.
7) My parent's living room
8) The park where I played as a child and lifeguarded at the pool while in college.
No comments:
Post a Comment