Friday, April 18, 2014

Little of this and a little of that....











Last year my big old ficus tree really got its freeze on......

as you can see below.....

it was a mess....and an eyesore.  While I was traveling a lot, it didn't bother me but now it really bothers me.  Every day I would find business cards stuck in my door by tree trimmers and guys driving by looking for work.





 Finally, I bit the bullet and paid the $$ to get it trimmed up.  I ran out and took a 'before' picture.




And, here it is, after.   Doesn't even look like the same tree.










This little cutie turned two.  She had quite the gala 'circus' party theme with lots of work by her mama.




This is a selfie.....we were laying on a blanket during the birthday party.....fun.





WJW is wearing the same overalls her mother wore when she was two.  Her mom had to order a fastener for one of the clips lost long ago.  She is opening up her card from Great Grandma.





For DEW's birthday I purchased tickets for Disney on Ice - here we are before the show started.




We bought a GIANT chocolate chip cookie.  It was yummy.




I visited my friend Janny down in Sierra Vista.  She lives in a geodome just below the Huachuca Mountains.  This is the big dome - it has three domes, with porches in the front and back.




Another view of the big dome.




This is the little dome - with two domes.  It is the guest house....so cute.


SRW was in the Pirates of Penzeance - a major production at her school. She was a 'bobby'.  The whole family went.....she was our FAVORITE character!!!!




Sweet shot of Sarah and the munchkins....they were cold after swimming.




2 comments: