Sunday, January 19, 2014

Flowers






Yesterday I went to lunch and Trader Joe's with Sarah.  

As I was checking out Sarah pointed out the succulents in the cute pots sitting

 on the window sill by the check out counter.

She said they were REALLY cute and a REALLY good deal.

Sarah has such a good eye for cute and deals.

Her house has cute stuff all over the place 

So

 I decided I would be cute and creative like Sarah......

well I could never be cute and creative like Sarah......

but 

I did buy the pots and some flowers and I thought they looked so pretty in the cart.

(Sarah - pointed it out, really, not me)

and before she could take a photo of it ----


I DID.

(Well, actually, I took a photo that looked straight down on the cart

 and then Sarah took a photo from the side 

like the one below....and I thought it was so cute, that I copied).

I'm just a big fat copy-cat.













Then i "Instagrammed" the photo to enhance the colors and give it that slightly retro look.

Really, I came up with the Instagram idea, not Sarah.

(but she would have)









I think they look clean and neat right here.....














Grapefruit are ready for the pickin'!!!!!















My "winter" backyard....the leaves are gone, at least till around mid-March.









Here is one more photo from the Christmas holidays.....out to a delicious dinner with mom and dad and Susie.....very special!





3 comments:

  1. Haha. Nice, ma. They look really cute on the windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view of winter in AZ. Check out MY blog on winter in IN! http://susankay49.blogspot.com
    That dinner was delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. liked looking out of your window and viewing your yard and seeing the pretty grapefruit. almost like I was there. so cute and creative............hjw

      Delete