Just haven't been inspired to post for a while, but today is Sunday morning and I'm listening to
"Sunday with the Beatles"
(give peace a chance)
on the radio, drinking coffee, and looking at my
Christmas tree,
and here I am.
posting.
artsy shot of the the cactii at the Desert Botanical Garden
Attended a seminar at the Sandra Day O'Connor building a few weeks ago,
and met Sandra, she was self-deprecating and wonderful.
We dined el-fresco for Thanksgiving
the dessert table and the teenager
Had the kiddos over to decorate the tree and decorate cookies
here are some of the masterpieces.
They ate as many as they decorated.
(notice the beautiful winter grass in the background)
She had the right idea..... a little topsy-turvy, but she is only ONE.
She looks scholarly
Found this cool new app.
it is called Snapseed
and it is fun to play with.
I was in NM on business last week and squeezed in a visit to the
White Sands National Memorial
it was unworldly - miles and miles of white sand.
I was trying to beat the sunset and I just made it
and had some fun snapping away on my iphone.
I'm just not a cold-weather person....
The kids from Lil to little Wills decorated the tree....
I just let them do whatever they wanted and it turned out beautifully.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
I've enjoyed 2013!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment