Before too much time passes I want to post some photos from my
recent 10 day visit to Indy.
There are a LOT of photos:
I liked this view of the winter sunset taken from the bridge on Ritter and Pleasant Run.
Love this artsy photo I took out the car window while
circling- The Circle
Susie took us to a really cool establishment where all sorts of items from houses and buildings have been harvested and are for sale.
Cool pieces of stone from old buildings
Took a ride to James Whitcomb Riley's grave site in Crown Hill Cemetery
Nell was able to join us for a few fun-filled days.
Having some pizza at Jokamo's
and some delicious locally brewed winter ale.
yum.
Lots of cousins gathered at the Irish Mutt on Friday night for some cousin fun.
Tom M. drove down from Chicago
Mary Beth drove up from St. Louis
Linda was in from California and Nell and I from AZ
and of course all the Indy locals.
It was great seeing everyone, just for no reason but fun.
Friends from Our Lady of Lourdes
our hearts were on fire.
Patty, me, Kandi, Janet and Kathy
I have passed this man selling brooms on the corner of Ellenberger Parkway
and 10th St. at Ritter for as long as I can remember.
I stopped to talk to him and buy a broom and he was quite a charmer.
He is blind and said he has been selling brooms here for 60 years!
Sunday dinner at mom's
it was delicious.
She loves to prepare delicious meals even at her young age.
Andrew and Mike joined us.
No trip to Indy is complete without a martini party for the sisters.
I dipped strawberries in chocolate for a special treat.
Here they are having some laughs
I expanded the guest list this time to include my cousins, Jeannie and Linda.
Here we are all singing.
I think we were on the "oooooh-oooooh"
part.
During the martini party the sisters decided they wanted to to IKEA.
So, the next day, off we went to Cincinnati for a two hour ride to IKEA.
Here they are entering the store.
The greeter did not want to let them go, she had a lot to say.
and finally, back in PHX
I have to include this cute photo of the labradoodle pups.
These labradoodle pups were awfully cute.
Even I wanted one.
Thank goodness they are all sold!






how much was the broom?
ReplyDeleteThey were $29.00 I only had $13.00 in cash so I was able to purchase a whisk broom.
ReplyDeleteloved all the pics. it was so good to have you here .....love, hjw
ReplyDelete