Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Observing the W Children Playing

Before

my old brain forgets, I want to describe a Saturday afternoon I spent with the W FAMILY.

It actually began on a Saturday morning when I assisted my photographer daughter on a photo shoot.

At first, she asked me if I wanted to stay in the car while she took the photos but I declined that 

offer.

So off we went, into the home introducing me as the assistant.

First of all, I was dressed exactly like the cute young family of five and one large dog named

Moses.

I had on a white long-sleeved long underwear type shirt with blue jeans.

Just like the father, mother, and three children.

My job was to stand behind the photographer and make funny faces to make the children laugh, 

and hold the large dog, Moses, when he was not wanted in the photos.

The children were about 7, 5 and 4, two boys and a girl.

They followed me around saying things like

"I can multiply"

"I can divide"

"I know the times tables"

"I lost a tooth"

"Watch me run. I can run fast!!"



Until one of the boys fell down and the mother did not like that one bit.

They were a darling family and it was fun being the assistant.

Then we went to Dall's soccer game. 

She was fantastic.

Then her mother and I took the two oldest girls out to lunch

at Four Peaks Brewery, so Noni could have an iced cold freshly brewed beer with lunch,

and eventually I was asked to watch the kids while their father played soccer and their mother went on a photo shoot.

So, this is where the story begins.

As we drove to the photo shoot the mother became very nauseous and ended up ralphing next to the car and canceling the photo shoot.

Meanwhile,

Dall sat on the side lines and watched her dad play soccer.




The rest of the W'S were in a world of their own.

There was a pony, a dog, a monkey and the boss of it all.

The boss was SRW

The pony was LCW

The dog was SVW

and the monkey was RPW

The monkey ran along and jumped on everyone's back.

The pony and the dog were crawling along in the straw-like grass and

every once in a while one would just lie down in the grass




.....




and give birth.

The boss was directing when and where each one would stop and lie down.

The monkey would just run along jumping on a dog or pony who was on all fours and then jump off.

It was hilarious to observe.  

....the pony and dog giving birth.....


These children....


where did they get this idea???










4 comments:

  1. They are learning the facts of life, whether they know it or not. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. that is too funny. what about the part where i am naked in the car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, well, that was just a little tooooo much for my story.....cheesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. a busy day for you. such a funny story. hjw

    ReplyDelete