Every day is a holiday is my new theme, because every day IS a holiday.
I arrived home three weeks ago yesterday and after having adjusted to the time change and settling into being home and needing to do bummer things like buying tp, changing
Sheets and yesterday I finally had to clean toilets, I am clear that i much preferred having all of those things done for me. I could still have someone
Do those things but I would have to pay someone to do it so........
I will do it myself.
I ve been catching up with friends and visiting with family and children and grandchildren, along with riding my bike, going to yoga, working in my yard and to celebrate the every day is a holiday theme, I see to be having beer, wine or vodka.....
Um....
Almost every day. No, every day.
I am enjoying the holidays.
Except for today. Today I spent FOUR hours at the dentist having a crown replaced. My jaw is sore.
I better take a little something to kill the pain.
Here are a few photos from what I've been up to.








Glad you are enjoying your holiday! The babies are precious!
ReplyDelete