Monday, June 4, 2012

Sedona wedding ...



I have lived in AZ

for over 27 years.

Maureen and Peggy were my first

pals in AZ - we all met at America West Airlines

and have remained friends all these years.

Maureen's only child was married this past weekend.

The wedding took place at the Life Center in Sedona,

followed by an outdoor reception at

Indian Garden Park in Oak Creek Canyon.

It was a relaxing, comfortable and fun-filled weekend!!

It all went by WAY

to quickly!!

This is the view from the back of our room.

We had a brunch for the bride and brides maids the morning of the wedding.

I think we were more into it than the wedding party.....



Sunset from our room in Sedona...

it was a rustic old hotel on top of a hill by the Sedona airport.

Had a lot of character!


This is Peg and I while the wedding party was attending the 

rehearsal dinner.

I had just arrived from a 6 hour drive and 

Peg had arrived with a bridesmaid

and all the stuff for the brunch, make up, nails and hair.

We had a great time and then a

fantastic dinner at the restaurant at the 

Sedona airport = yum!


Here we are...

the three amigos....

 night before the wedding.




Don't know how this photo got here

but 

oh well...

flowers from the reception that were on my table.




Here we are....

all dolled up...

make up by Peg

hair by Peg

nails by Peg..




Shadow shot of Peg and I hiking 

on Saturday morning from a 

vortex vista in Sedona




Pretty garden at the hotel



They were

DIRECTLY

behind me so I had 


great view!!

(bride and groom)





Wedding cake...

it was organic and natural

chocolate

whatever it was, it was delicious!



I was at table 16, and my particular seat was 

RIGHT behind the bride and groom!






As the evening came on, the twinkly lights came on...




My place designation.  Each box was designed specifically to describe the personality of the attendee.  Mine reminds me of Picasso. 

2 comments:

  1. nice tu see the pictures and the fun you looked good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, Beth! :-D Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete