We had all heard about the eclipse that was supposed to occur in Az
around sunset on Sunday.
But with the happy insanity of preparing
dinner for 14
I kinda forgot about it.
Jack is the one who remembered.
It was really eerie as the eclipse progressed.
I read that the best place to see the progress was by looking at it
through dappled sunlight.
As you can see, the outline of the moon
is clearly seen on the wall.
This occurrence will not happen again until 2036.
It was hot.
The girls had a blast running through the
sprinkler in their undies.
Nat and Ellie and Jack
The two youngest members of the gang.......
put their heads together....
having some fun in the sun.....
below: around and around and around she goes...
I love the dappled light
Below - "see, right there....."
me in the sun....
the light took on an eerie glow.....even my twinkly lights
came on.
she smiles
lots of little bodies in this one.
My children say that I always say that we are having a 'lovely summer meal'
but it was.
Menu:
grilled fresh salmon with lemon
quinoia ( sp?) with celery, onion and garbanzo beans
watermelon
caeser salad
ice cream bars
deloshous -
No comments:
Post a Comment