Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Camera is on its last leg

My good old

Kodak Easyshare V1003
10 mega pixels
AF 3X Optical

is just not recharging

It has been plugged into the charger for over 24 hours and it just won't budge.

It's been not charging for a while but I think this time it is

OUT.

It also doesn't focus very well.

It makes a lot of screeching noises and sometimes just

closes up right when I am ready to take a photo.

Soooooooooo,

I have started the process of looking around for a new camera.

I am leaning toward a Sony Cybershot.

Anyway here are a few photos from my recent travels:




The traditional

Martini night for the aunties

was squeezed in.

A good time was had by all
(we missed Patty who wasn't feeling well)



A short stop in Franklin
(I think)

to check out antiques and found

these cute hats

for a bargain price of

$ 3 bucks each!

Pretty summer flowers in Susie's yard




Arriving at the annual 4th of July party


A must-stop at the

whispering bench in Indianapolis



We took a drive down to my

alma mater

a lot has stayed the same

and

a lot has changed.



Turtle by the whispering bench



Took S and L on a cemetery excursion

I think they liked it ......






Fire fly hunting at Grandma's





"Happy birthday to Lil......"



Grandma and R -

he was happy to be running around!



"Am I really here????"

Ahhhhhhhh


Brother John

Check out the eraser

(he is changing his score!!)


Good old Pleasant Run Golf Course




Special birthday cake for Lil by her great grand mother

(see the lily on top?)

YUM



1 comment:

  1. what a great post. i like all your pics. i think you should get a canon rebel.

    ReplyDelete