The first week I arrived in S.V., I received a notice from the P.O.
saying
there was a package for me and $10 and something was due.
No way is that something for me, personally
I said to myself, so I ignored it.
"REBEL RED"
Then, late in June
I received another notice
from the P.O.
stating that if I didn't pick the package up
it would be sent to the
"DEAD LETTER"
department cuz there was not return address on the package.
So I went to the P.O. and picked up the package.
The P.O. guy said he thought it looked personal.
So I forked over the dough.
Much to my surprise, it was a birthday present from my sister!!!!
Patricia
What a surprise!!
A bottle of red wine....REBEL RED
with the label of
MIDDLE SISTER
(I AM the middle sister)
and
some ceramic balance, calm and breathe
garden stakes
gosh, how sweet of her to go to all that trouble and
I
almost didn't even open it!!!
THANKS!!!!
and on to peaches........
those garden stakes are super cute!!
ReplyDelete