Tuesday, February 22, 2011

There is no place like home

I have lost or misplaced my camera charger
so
I
have
no
photos
to share.

But,
it is SOOOOOOOOOOO
great to be home,
back in AZ.

I LOOOOOOVED
Italy
the food
the wine
(cheaper than water)
(really!)
the history
the people.

It was great.

And,
I
am
happy to be back
where the
air
is clean
(at least there is an effort);

Efficiency

We are used to efficiency here.

The weather.

Granted I am in AZ,

and it is still February
but I am grateful
to be home
and enjoy
the temperature
and I can get outside and hike or bike or just sit.

The month flew by
it was spectacular

and

I

am

very

happy

to

be

H-O-M-E

It is true


THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!




1 comment:

  1. loved the pics, so true about getting home

    ReplyDelete