Friday, January 21, 2011

mid-January photos


Look at this happy guy crawling around!

This is a structure not unlike others that are often constructed at my house
not by me
but
by various grand children
They seem to have built some sort of altar
in my bathroom
by
turning over the wast basket and placing it on a table cloth
(I purchased in Peru)
and then covering the waste basket with
a round rug
and put the dolls on top
they added my hiking stick
for good measure.
I
often find these structures after they leave
in closets
or bathrooms
or behind chairs
or
under tables.

They make me laugh
and remember doing similar things when I was a child
but not at my grand mother's.




Last supper
(before my departure for Italy)
photo taken by Lily.


Now this is just
unfortunate.


My cacti did not like the recent cold snap in AZ

I have been asked to take lots of photos of Italy
and have spent this week adjusting to the time difference
and figuring out how to get around
Tomorrow (Saturday)
we are going exploring
so I should have some photos to share soon!
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. When the girls were at my house at Thanksgiving, they had a wonderful time creating altars in my basement. They are really quite creative.

    ReplyDelete