Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A few of my favorites things

One more....Sarah and Dave under the mistle toe.....

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have had this neon Christmas tree for 12 years.
I bought it after the holidays for 75% off.
Every year I take it down
out of the attic, unpack it form its box and plug it in
and at first it doesn't light
then all of a sudden it pops on
and I am always pleasantly surprised it still works.

:-) :-) :-)

Took Ava to the Botanical Garden one day during the holidays.
It was during one of the days when luminaria
was taking place
she asked my why they had all those bags all over the place.


Sweet Cohen and his daddy

Jack Nat and Ava

The girls had to have a swing on Christmas morning


The boy cousins on their first Christmas

I know these children are all grown up with children of their own
but Santa insists on filling their stockings


Christmas pjs from Uncle John and Aunt Cecilia


for some reason I like seeing him sprawled out all relaxed

I think we didn't want the day to end since everyone stayed
till 11:30 pm!

These big boys were playing Atari
-pong-

My favorite gift
a 16" by 24" photograph on acrylic
a beautiful piece of art I will treasure
( i love it on my blue wall)



(below)
my Christmas card
I love it

2 comments:

  1. very cute. those are some of my fav things too. except the pic of me on the chair looking very wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice beth. i loved ir ALL. I LIKE THE WHITE XMAS TREE. ALSO THE NEON ONE. CUTE. I DIDN'NT NELLIE LOOKING WIDE.

    ReplyDelete