
It is great to be home.
They were right. I was
EXHAUSTED
!!
We had a wonderful family dinner on Sunday with a fabulous
beef tenderloin
asparagus
and
Grandma's spinach salad.
My darling children were in rare form.
I think they were excited that I was home.
The new baby boys are such boys and have grown a lot in six weeks.
They love engaging in eye contact
and their smiles bring tears of joy to me.
The girls have all visibly grown.
The photo above is with two of the three July birthday girls and Noni.
They are modeling their dresses and shoes they had just opened.
Their mom took photos.
Their mom said Lil wore her dress for two days in a row
and they loved their "jellies".
They are now 8 and 10 years old.
Why does time see to go faster and faster and faster?
i know how happy they are to have you home. sunday dinner, and all of the kids. nice
ReplyDeleteAunt Beth, you look great! I can imagine how nice it must feel to be home. Happy Birthday to those two too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! I have been enjoying your blog too!
ReplyDelete