Hello, this is a picture of me taken last summer at one of my favorite places in the world. And I do mean crazy. Not just from the old standbys of travel, adventure, and romance, but from stretching, reaching, and growing. Accepting new responsibilities for your happiness, totally accepting others, and grasping even higher ideals. Philosophically taking yourself to places few have ever dared before.
Red hot smokin' love,
The Universe"
The above is a daily message from The Universe. I receive them Monday through Friday and I just love them. The Universe calls me by name and I always feel happy when I read them each day. They help me start the day off right - with a fresh perspective each day!
Call me superstitious but I also read my horoscope in The Arizona Republic each day. Today's, said Pisces (February 19-March 20). **** (four stars!) "You'll do well in sales. You realize that most people are thinking of themselves. You won't forget this as you strategize."
....hmmmm very interesting! I do know that part of that is true - most people are thinking of themselves! It's a good thing to keep in mind. As far as being good at sales, well, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment