Time, time, time, it's on my side
yes it is.
Actually I am not sure about that statement but I do know that time is flying!
A
few photos from the past few weeks:
Here are the three year old boys.
They took in stride but both told me it was their birthday.
The theme for the party was soccer.
Creative Sarah baked this big cake with soccer balls wrapped in foil
INSIDE the cake.
Magic.
The kids loved it.
The kids loved it.
They're ready to eat!
We had dinner outside for Nell's bday dinner on Saturday night.
It was so pretty with the candles on the table and the twinkly lights
fun.
There's that birthday girl......
with one candle
(representing 36)
gosh, I think I am too young to have a 36 year old child,
but then again,
guess I'm not too young,
guess I'm not too young,
it is what it is.
Fish is fish.
Walked to the park on Sunday with a gaggle of children.
It was high 90's
hot, but the kiddos didn't seem to mind.
W kept putting that hat on then throwing it off,
watching me pick it up and kept putting her hand out for me to hand it back to her.
Cousins at the park
I think this is hilarious
she likes to climb inside of things
Sarah's new house has a doggy door.
The children love crawling in and out of it, in and out of it......
A beautiful sunset on the Eucladia Beach
This is a little off-putting.
The parking lot may fall off the bluff
at any time......
I almost rented a trailer in this funky old trailer park in Eucladia.
The trailer was from 1955 but the owner was a hoarder and it
wasn't a good fit for me.
The trailer was from 1955 but the owner was a hoarder and it
wasn't a good fit for me.
It was a little past its prime.
Thank goodness I found a darling little cottage I will be moving to on June 1st.
I need my privacy.
Last but not least, isn't this the cutest?
S has lost her front teeth and happily posed for a photo shoot.
Darling.


nice puctures...lots of celebrations!!!...Nellie looks so pretty, and I can imagine how she feels. it won't be long now.....hjw
ReplyDelete