I love my pansies and geraniums when I look out my window,
just sitting there in their pots
blooming away,
all purpley, and yellow and red.
Good morning flowers!
There they are and it is January the 9th!
I am still feeling full of a cold.
watery eyes, stuffy nose, tight chest, tight cough.
fascinating, isn't it?
me, me, me...
This is my fourth day of staying put right here in my house.
I think I will go through all of my clothes today and prepare some bags for the Good Will.
and have soup.
i wonder if squeezing about a dozen grape fruit and mixing it with vodka and sipping on it all day would help my cause.
nooooooooooooooooooooo.
This little cutie stopped by for a short visit yesterday evening.
The photo was taken with my new Instagram app on my new phone.
Cool and retro.
The photo was taken with my new Instagram app on my new phone.
Cool and retro.
I prepared mini-caprese for a special treat
mozzarella balls with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves
drizzled with balsamic glaze and olive oil.
yum.
mozzarella balls with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves
drizzled with balsamic glaze and olive oil.
yum.


those flowers are pretty. that kid is cute. that mini caprese was really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sahara
ReplyDeleteI agree, Awwwww and yummmmmm.
ReplyDelete