It is good to have a nine hour flt
To Philly; then an hour and a half
Lay over and then a 5 hour flt
To phx because those 15 plus hours gives me time to let go of GE and prepare for entry back into my life.
I feel much gratitude to have spent the past two months working my hiney off and traveling my hiney off ( well, not literally - I may have gained a few but you know what I mean); and earned money! Wow .
How
Lucky am
I !
I really bonded with the last group
Of co workers- good people doing good work and enjoying the essence of the experience.
This flight is maybe half full. What a treat. I am by the window and have the seat next to me open so I have my leg draped over my air pillow on the next seat for comfort. I have two pillows and am feeling very comfortable.
Lucky.
I just watched a powerful movie. I recommend it if you want to be moved to tears. It was 'Beasts of the Southern Wild' it will break your heart.
We are somewhere over the Atlantic. We have 2620 miles to arrival. We have traveled 1428 miles. 2 53 since departure. It is 10 14 am in Philly. We are at 3700 ft. We have 5 36 till arrival. It is -68.8 degrees outside. Brrrr
This will not be published until we land in PHL.
What was my favorite adventure?? Too tough to call. I loved flying to Barcelona for a weekend and walking, walking, walking and seeing the sights. The cathedral, Gaudi, hanging out with my friend, Susan. Paris- Notre Dame, the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, the cemetery- oh, just
ALL of it. Trier, the oldest city in Germany. Prague, Luxembourg, Nancy, Metz and Strasbourg France. Of course Munich and the Hofbrauhaus and my drunken Irish BF, Peter.
Aaaahhhh... It was a grand time.
Now, onto new adventures.
Here I am in Barthelona ( that is how the Spaniards pronounce it).

One thing is for sure my dear, this life suits you.
ReplyDeleteYou look marvelous darling!
And .... I feel your pain at leaving, and the delight at coming home.
What spirit!
Thanks, Kathy. And is really great to be home...at my house...in my bed...in my backyard. :-)
ReplyDelete