Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beyond words......

These are grapefruit blossoms
I wish I had the words to describe the fragrance
it is like heaven
the sweetest of sweet
but not too sweet;
nectar-ish
it is a fragrance that permeates the air in our area
each spring just about this time.
I wish i could bottle it - there is nothing else like it.



This is a before and after sequence.

This was this morning

before my grass was cut.


and
this is what it looked like when I arrived home this afternoon.

Such a treat!

It's like there are little elves or fairies who come
to cut and trim and rake

and

it just looks sooooo neat and tidy -

like a carpet of grass.

So worth the $$




uh -oh

Sarah won't like this shot

but she is just about 9 months pregnant!!!




Sweet C -

brought me some sweet peas

another delightfully spring fragrance

he gave them to me one by one.

(How do you like my blue toe nails?)





Here he is ready to hand them over.....




The finished product!





I swiped this photo from Nell -

It is just beyond words darling!!!


2 comments:

  1. cutie mccuterson. all of it. love those smells too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable of stella and cohen. susan worked on my pcm mom

    ReplyDelete