
It was
one of those mornings....
dropped a glass bottle of make-up
on my bathroom tile floor.
It broke
with glass and make-up splattered and scattered
I gingerly stepped away
to put on my flip-flops
and grab a rag and the broom.
As I swept up the glass
I knocked over the still-hot iron
which knocked over the spray bottle
that wouldn't spray so I had taken off the top to investigate
and the spray bottle full of water
spilled over the counter
and on the floor
smearing the make-up.
Just then my work phone rang.
So,
I gathered myself and answered the phone.
But, cheesh, what a way to start the day!
one of those mornings....
dropped a glass bottle of make-up
on my bathroom tile floor.
It broke
with glass and make-up splattered and scattered
I gingerly stepped away
to put on my flip-flops
and grab a rag and the broom.
As I swept up the glass
I knocked over the still-hot iron
which knocked over the spray bottle
that wouldn't spray so I had taken off the top to investigate
and the spray bottle full of water
spilled over the counter
and on the floor
smearing the make-up.
Just then my work phone rang.
So,
I gathered myself and answered the phone.
But, cheesh, what a way to start the day!
was it teetering right on the edge? sounds cwazy. i like that pic. it funnneee.
ReplyDelete