for the bargain price
of
$13.50
for
TWO HOURS
!!!!
weekend
that I have stayed
in Sierra Vista
with no visitors
I decided to take advantage of
the opportunity
to ride
The beautiful Huachucas...(above)
Some of the other trail riders
It was a great ride
the horses knew the way
and were gentle
The weather cooled as the sunset
and by the time we returned to the stables
the stars
were popping!!
I am hoping that Sophie and Lily visit me before the end of
June so they can go on a Friday night trail ride with me!
It was a great ride
the horses knew the way
and were gentle
The weather cooled as the sunset
and by the time we returned to the stables
the stars
were popping!!
I am hoping that Sophie and Lily visit me before the end of
June so they can go on a Friday night trail ride with me!
very interesting. soumds like a beautiful evening
ReplyDeleteSaddle sore?
ReplyDeletethey would love that!!
ReplyDelete