Sunday, November 14, 2010

YARD SALE!!

Time to clean out, get rid of and purge some of the "stuff" around my house!
The BIG item that I really wanted to sell was this very cool
straw hat WITH a
RATTLE SNAKE SKIN
around the brim.
I purchased this outstanding item a yard sale I went to a couple of years ago
for $10.00.
Why?
It was one of those yard sale things...guess you had to be there.

These two made a house out of some of the items for sale.

Everyone had their picture taken in the hat.

Someone was very hungry!

All types of treasures were found. This was a box from the attic
which was full of treasures from long ago.

There was some real tug of war going on for some of the items.

These two were very busy - they are each holding a phone and pretending
to be talking to each other on the phone.
This is one of their favorite games.

More tug of war.....

Nat looked great in the hat! She is for peace.

The hat didn't really fit Jack.

Have you ever seen a hat like this? I didn't think so.
I put the hard sell on EVERYONE who came to sale.
One guy wanted just the snake....
Another one asked me to go out....
I was determined to get the $10.00 for the hat.

S looked cute in the hat!

Really, Nell. Let the small child have it!

Everyone thought Sar had twins....

Not the babies....just the chair!
I sold my good old furniture.... I loved that chair....
but it was time for it to go...

I sold all the big items and made $151.00
It was a fun day!

No one bought the hat!!!!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun. i enjoyed the day with all of you, felt like i was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny mom. good shots.
    ~helen

    ReplyDelete