Expansive and wild
My Message from the Universe......
I told you, Beth, there'd be days, even weeks, like this...
Absolutely perfect in every single way, with all things as they should be, where they should be, enfolding you in love.
I just didn't tell you they'd all be like this, Beth, because some things you just have to experience to believe.
Whoop!
The Universe
I like these messages they are always so upbeat and positive.
I am loving the state of Washington, so lush and green and you gotta love rain to live here.
It rains.
When I arrived on Labor Day it was raining.
I soon learned that it can rain one minute and the sun is out and the sky is blue,
the next minute.
Such a good lesson to learn -
Change
Change
Change
My Message from the Universe......
I told you, Beth, there'd be days, even weeks, like this...
Absolutely perfect in every single way, with all things as they should be, where they should be, enfolding you in love.
I just didn't tell you they'd all be like this, Beth, because some things you just have to experience to believe.
Whoop!
The Universe
I like these messages they are always so upbeat and positive.
I am loving the state of Washington, so lush and green and you gotta love rain to live here.
It rains.
When I arrived on Labor Day it was raining.
I soon learned that it can rain one minute and the sun is out and the sky is blue,
the next minute.
Such a good lesson to learn -
Change
Change
Change
cute. love the first pic of sar. looks like fun. wish i coulda gone!!!
ReplyDelete