Saturday, August 14, 2010

Peace, Love and Joe's Crab Shack

Saturday in Fayetteville, NC

What a treat!

Other than a mis-connect with an appointment this morning, it was a GREAT day.

Ran a few errands.

Went to an airshow.

Went for a 4.5 mile run along the Cape Fear River Walk with two of my male colleagues (and easily kept up with one and left the other one in the dust :-)

Took a delicious nap while watching the PGA. There is nothing like a sweet Saturday afternoon nap after a good workout.

Then walked to Joe's Crabshack and had a feast. It was delicious (yum)

I had the steamed pot with crab, shrimp, potatoes, and corn on the cob.


Peace t-shirt

More Peace and Love
(fits my blog)

.

I also bought a book I am excited to read....think I will get started!

Peace to all and to all a good night.

ps - I just looked at the finished post and the photo of me fuzzy, small and not very clear. It is the first time I have taken a photo on my phone and sent it to my blog.....hopefully I will get better at it.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a wonderful day. good

    ReplyDelete